CONDITIONS OF COOPERATION (AGREEMENT)
1) The standard rate is given only for customs clearance (TO), taking into account the commission.
2) Delivery, simple, container-sink, certificates, phyto, registration in Europe, overload, port charges (if any) - are not included in the base rate!
3) Payment is made at the rate of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation + 1.5% (on the day of receipt of funds to the account).
4) The rate for maintenance is given in accordance with the customer's specified HS code and, or the description provided. In case of a discrepancy between the code or the description of the goods, the rate may be revised in accordance with the correct HS code.
5) In case of change in the transfer price (for long deliveries upon arrival at the VET) or the HS code (or other parameters), a bid revision is possible! If the import invoice has already been agreed the rate remains unchanged.
6) The rate for logistics is relevant at the time of the response to the request!
7) Bets are given for each request individually (even for completely identical and similar ones) - in this regard, we recommend in advance to make a request for the calculation of each new separate delivery. because prices can vary.
8) In case of default, changes in the political situation and legislation, other force majeures - rates and exchange rates can be recalculated on the basis of new conditions!
9) The Customer confirms that his products do not fall into the register of intellectual property of the Republic of Belarus.
10) Before the payment, a binding agreement!
11) The final bet is given only after the approval of the invoice based on the final package from the client!
12) Payment for MOT for two days before entering the VET (WFS)!
13) The executor has the right to withhold the goods of the client until the full calculation and fulfillment of the obligations on the part of the client!
14) All add. The costs associated with freight forwarding or arising in the way of the cargo are borne by the cargo owner or consignee!
15) The customer bears full responsibility in the event of a discrepancy between the actual quantitative and qualitative characteristics of the goods, with those specified in the shipping documents!
16) In case of freight forwarding - the freight forwarder's liability is limited to CMR insurance within the invoice (at the price specified in the documents). Or insurance in the insurance company (at the request of the customer) also on the invoice.
* By agreeing with the rate you agree to the above terms and conditions!